Practice Medicine and Leave the Rest to Us.
Introducing Consensus Health, a high-performing, physician-owned medical group for New Jersey’s independent primary care and specialty providers. Join like-minded peers and experience a better, faster and less expensive solution that can substantially improve revenue, job satisfaction and work/life balance.
Providers retain autonomy without membership fees or long-term contracts, while enjoying a wealth of physician-friendly benefits, including:
- Access to new payer contracts, value-based programs and group purchasing
- Alignment between primary care providers and specialists
- A network of ancillary services, including surgical centers, imaging, in-office labs and more
- A unified technology platform with financial and clinical applications
- Ground floor ownership and leadership opportunities
- Long-term value creation for members
- Shared end-to-end services, including practice management, population health and administrative support
Meet Our Newest Provider
Marc Feingold, MD — located in Manalapan, New Jersey — joins Consensus Health on November 27th. To learn more about Dr. Feingold and the services his primary care practice offers, please visit www.marcfeingoldmd.com.
by Consensus Health | September 25, 2018
Greater access to quality care and lower costs are strong incentives According to a recent report by the Association of Medical Colleges, we are in the calm before the proverbial storm relating to physician demand. The report states that the need for physicians will increase due to an aging population; however, the physician supply is expected ... Read More